How to Make a Cake at Home in Lockdown
Hey people out there, as we know everyone is stuck in QUARANTINE frustrated. So here I got you a really easy method of making a Super Delicious CAKE, which you can make at your home and enjoy.
The best part about this recipe is we don’t need EEG, WHITE FLOUR (MAIDA), and OVEN. “Yes FOLK! NO OVEN”.
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp Vinegar(optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 & ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Chopped dry fruits (optional)
There are 14 following steps to make the testy cake at home.
- Peel off the bananas and with ½ cup sugar grind it and make a smooth paste.
- Take out the paste in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 1 tsp vinegar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract to the paste and mix it properly.
- Now add 1 cup wheat flour and 1 & ½ tsp baking powder in the mixture and mix well.
- After mixing all the ingredients, now slowly add milk and make a lump-free medium consistently batter.
- You can add Choco chips or chopped dry fruits to the batter.
- After making the batter, grease a cake tin or any normal bowl with oil.
- Dust the cake tin with wheat flour and remove the excess amount of wheat.
- Now put some salt and a stand in the cooker and keep it for preheating for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cover the cooker with a lid but keep in mind that you have to remove the whistle and rubber of the lid of the cooker.
- Now let it bake for 30-35 minutes on low to medium flame.
- You can add some dry fruits to make it beautiful.
- After baking, you can check the cake with the help of a toothpick.
- Now keep the cake to cool at room temperature and demould it.
“NOW YOUR TASTY AND HEALTHY CAKE IS READY TO SERVE”