Tips for Healthy Hair Growth
Healthy hair is the dream of every single woman. But in the era of blow driers, chemical dyes and polluted air, the job to take care of them is quite difficult.
Some of us have healthy, shiny, bouncy and thick hair naturally and one of the reasons for this is, it’s genetic.
Women do get jealous of other women who got healthier, shiny and bouncy hair. But ladies, you don’t have to get jealous, you just have to follow some healthy routine for your hair.
Some of the tricks to get healthy hair are:
Yes, you’ve heard it right, everyone needs a smart shampoo for their hair. To use the right shampoo which suits your hair according to your hair type is necessary. It will help your hair to stay strong and shiny because perfect shampoo makes your hair happy. Also, the use of a conditioner will help to smoothen the frizzy hair. The conditioner is better at coating the hair.
A well-balanced diet that includes proteins, omega-3s, Vitamin B and iron will definitely help your hair to stay thick and healthy.
For Vitamin B – Eat fruits, vegetables, and nuts. It will keep your hair thick and strong.
For Omega-3s – Salmon, walnuts, and avocados are the best sources.
For iron – Beef, chicken, pork, leafy vegetables like spinach are the better options.
Many people over-shampoo or shampoo incorrectly. There are some rules while washing your hair :
- Wash your hair only once a day. It will help to reduce hair fall.
- Don’t wash your hair by extreme cold or extremely hot water (Though it is satisfying)
- Use enough of the product to cover your hair.
- Oil your hair before 4 hours of shampoo (it will help to get healthy and shiny hair)
Don’t comb your hair with plastic bristles to prevent hair breakage from static electricity. First, brush the ends which will help to remove tangles and then start brushing from the roots to the end. This technique will help the proper spreading of natural hair oil and hence will prevent breakage.
The cheapest and easiest way to get healthy hair is by using natural elements.
- Using almond oil will help to treat dry and damaged hair.
- Use eggs to condition your hair. (egg whites will moisturize your hair)
- Amla will help to get your hair stronger and healthier.
- Plain yogurt will help to soften your hair.
- Aloe Vera acts as an excellent conditioner and it promotes hair good growth and also reduces dandruff.
Follow the above tricks regularly, make some changes in your lifestyle and you will definitely get the healthier, thicker and shiny hair as you always wanted.