Are you planning to buy a brand new Earphones?
And confused, Which one to buy?
And that too, within your budget?
Your old earphones got damaged?
And need a new one!?
That too, at the 11th hour!…?
Relax, you’re at the right place.
Without getting into any prolixity,
Here you go with the solutions to your problem!
Check this list out!
Go for them blindly, links have been provided for your convenience!
Still, for detailed information, keep rolling down with me.
Here List of Best Earphones under 500 Rupees (2020)
- Boat Bass Heads 100 Earphones with mic
- JBL C50HI Earphones with mic
- Realme Earbuds 2
- Mi Earphone basic
- Boat BassHeads 225
- Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
There are some must-have qualities, Which one has to check before buying Earphones,
- Perfect filtering
Ensure that Earphones must have filtering traits, so that surrounding noise gets filtered and there is clarity, in your voice, while using it on calls, etc.
- Service center
It is a must check for the nearby service centers, such that you can repair the earphones once it gets damaged.
- AI control
Have you thought how wonderful would Alexa be if it could be installed in your earphones?
An earphone has to be comfortable across every domain.
For instance, an earphone of pocket-size can be carried across places, without being worried about its misplacement.
let’s have a short analysis of the above-suggested earphones,
Whether they have the required features, pros, and cons in addition to the above traits!
Boat Bass Heads 100 Earphones with mic
- Alexa built-in
- Good quality
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Good wire length
- Only Earphones at this price comes with a smart assistant built
- Sound quality, good and clear
- Good Mic performance on calls
- Comfortable design
- Bass is not that good
JBL c50HI Earphones with mic
- Built-in mic for calls
- Good quality
- Good bass
- JBL brand earphones at this much price are worth it
- Balanced sound and good bass
- Clear voice, without distortions
- Not much louder
Realme Earbuds 2
- Magnetic ear tips
- Organizer with the braided wire
- Amazing bass
- Stylish design
- Solid build quality and good sound quality
- 1year warranty
- Sturdy body
- Highs lack punch at times
Mi – Earphone Basic
- Perfect sound
- Good noise cancellation
- Tangle-free cable
- 6months warranty
- Perfect choice, in cheap rate
- Bad quality cables
Boat Bass Heads 225
- Metal body
- Stylish and premium with polished metals
- Good design, build and comfort
- Value for money
- Bundled ear hooks
- highly sensitive microphone
Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
- Soft earbuds
- Voice recognition
- Long cable
- 9mm dynamic drivers
- Deep bass
- Infinity being a Harman audio brand,
the company which makes JBL, AKG and Harman Kardon, is giving Earphones at this low price, making it worth trying
- The cord is a wee bit long
Okay, so this was it!
Make sure to check, reviews, and originality of the earphones, before you buy them.
Ensure a safe buy!
Don’t get swindled!
Be a caveat emptor!
(i.e buyers beware!!!)